Antarctica X graphical anomalies

alsummers

Good Morning.

Yesterday I re-installed Antarctica X, having upgraded my PC several months ago.

Unfortunately I'm seeing some graphical anomalies - see below screen shot of Rothera/EGAR.

Please login to display this image.

I don't recall having had issues in the past, and have owned and installed Antarctica X a few times over the years.  I did purchase some Orbx products in their January sale, namely Vector and Global, so perhaps these are causing some conflicts?

I am using FSX:SE, and have tried redownloading Antarctica X from my Aerosoft account (so the latest version), and reinstalling, but still the same issue.  I also have Aerosoft Launcher installed.

I note a previous thread that sounds like similar issue.

Any assistance appreciated, thank you.

Best Regards,

Alastair Summers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Alastair,

it is very likely that the orbx products are causing this problem. Make sure that all Orbx stuff is below any other 3rd party scenery in your library. Also run the FTX vector tool from inside of FTX CEntral and disable elevation corrections for the Antarctica airports.

and BTW: no need to upload your pictures to a website, simply attach them to your post

Hello Otto.

Thank you for your reply - Unfortunately and obviously rather oddly, the Vector config tool doesn't pick up any of the Antarctic airports at all, so I can't disable AEC for them.

Regards,

Alastair.

Hello Mathijs.

Having checked the settings, its clear that I have forgotten to increase the mesh complexity etc.

Issue rectified, and my apologies for having troubled you with a self inflicted problem!

Best Regards,

Alastair Summers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived