Heathrow - CTRL+J Jetways still here

I downloaded the SODE file from SimWings for EGLL.  It added the SODE jetways but did not remove the ctrl+J jetways.  What did I miss in the installation?

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Did you stop the P3D and wait until it is complete stopped, before you start the Sode-on batch job?

Is your Heathrow addon installed below c:\program-files or any other UAC controlled directory?

After the Sode-on batch is executed correct, the EGLL_Lib-jetways.bgl musst be replaced by the EGLL_Lib-Jetways-SODE.bgl otherwise the Ctrl-J jetways are still visible.

The airport folder is under c:\program-files(x86).  I found the EGLL_Lib-jetways.bgl is still there, should I turn that into a .off file?

• Developer

Delete the file and next time you install a addon, take care that you select a different folder, that is not under controll of the windows UAC.

Here you find a step by step description, how to move the scenery to a other folder without reinstall: 

Archived