Mega Berlin Brandenburg P3Dv5 download problem

Hello,

Everytime I try to download EDDB for P3Dv5 ORBX patch I find an error: "Error..please refresh your shop account access and try again!!"

I tried multiple times, logging into website again, even switching to another navigator, and it continues like this

Regards,

Marcelo Monteiro

• Deputy Sheriffs

Try clearing your browser cache, rebooting to clear your internet connection, then try again.

I did it and another few things, now I have another error when trying to download that file:

(I've replaced multiple caracters below by "*" because I'm not sure if there is something there related to my personal details / serial codes)

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<Key>
downloads/AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-BERLIN-BRANDENBURG-PROF_ORBX-PATCHV5.zip
</Key>
<RequestId>*******************</RequestId>
<HostId>
***********/******************************
</HostId>
</Error>

UPDATE:

Just tried now with my notebook, connected via Wi-Fi to another internet connection (I have two different ADSL2+ services at home), provided by another ISP, and I got the same problem above.

So, I can say for sure it's nothing inside my house.

Best regards

Thanks, this link worked out nicely.

By the way, I was just trying to download it via my instant downloads personal page, in the exactly same way I downloaded the very same scenery base package...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived