Mega airport Berlin Brandenburg

Jock7

Good Afternoon;

Earlier I downloaded and ran the software for Prepar3d Ver 5. When I came to run the Orbx patch for the airport it told me to install the airport first (It is already installed). and I could not take the patch any further. Please help me with this matter. Thanks and take care.

David 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you use the new installer for EDDB for P3Dv5?

It is available in your shop account.

I certainly did get the new installer it is shown under the Orbx patch for Berlin. I thought that i am still using Orbx so I will need the patch. The Aerosoft software is running fine but do I still need the Orbx patch  or not but if I do it refuses to run stating "I need EDDB installed first (Which it is) but the patch refuses to run. I had to use this patch for Prepar3d Ver 4.

Please Gentlemen,

All I need to know is do I use the Orbx Scenery patch or not as I did in Prepar3d Ver 4.

Please cancel my request I found the answer. I downloaded the Orbx patch for Prepar3d Ver 4 but have now downloaded the proper one. Thank You.

• Developer

In the shop only the Patch for V4 is available at the moment. But you have two option

1) Use the new Configtool (EDDBconfigV5.exe), there you can click at the top right to the text for the Orbx Patch for V5 and the download via your browser should start.

2) Download the File via this Link: AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-BERLIN-BRANDENBURG-PROF_ORBX-PATCHV5.zip

Hello OPabst,

I used the new Config Tool and did click on the top right and all is well. I spent quite a bit of time flying around the airport and is really nice and also no problems.

• Developer

Thanks for the feedback.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived