• Aerosoft

Attached to this post are the original livery manager for the A318/A319 and A320/A321. The zips need to be unpacked to the product folder:

Please login to display this image.

These livery managers life happily beside the current livery Installer Tool.

A318-A319 Livery Manager.zip A320-A321 Livery Manager.zip

Which productfolder do you mean exactly?

I have no Livery Manager folder (yet - as per your example) or do I have to create this.

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 hours ago, LionAir said:

Which productfolder do you mean exactly?

I have no Livery Manager folder (yet - as per your example) or do I have to create this.

Yes, you have to create it.

"Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional" and "Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional" are the mentioned product folders.

okay, these two are still there because I have previous versions of both planes installed

So I have to put these two .exe files in these folders......

Many thanks Mathijs for providing these links for the reinstillation of the original (and much loved!) Livery Manager.

This makes the management and installation of "old style" liveries much easier. All liveries that have been installed using drag and drop with the Livery Manager also show up in the "all in one" LIvery Installer.

Now to go flying......

Hi,

Unfortunately the Livery Manager does not work for me. I had installed the one for A320/321, creating necessary folder. It shows me all installed liveries, but does not like to use any of the new livery files. The error message is "Sorry, this file cannot be installed". This message comes for all liveries, which were installed with the previous version before the update to 1.3.1.0.

Trying to backup any of the existing livery does not generate a file.

Can you please comment.

• Aerosoft

As we do not make the liveries, you will have to check if the person who made the livery used his own system or our standard. Simply out of our control.

For the future we are considering checking uploads and sorting them in 'compatible' and 'manual install only' but with 2500 downloads you understand this is not a trivial task.

thank you, thank you for ruining the liveries i had installed, that for some reason, every time you update the plane, all my liveries get deleted, now i have to spend an entire day, reinstalling every one that i had for each plane, thats time i could be spent flying but nope, aerosoft have me spend that time reinstalling liveries that they delete and don't even make a backup of them beforehand!

again thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5/8/2020 at 2:56 AM, andy170886 said:

thank you, thank you for ruining the liveries i had installed, that for some reason, every time you update the plane, all my liveries get deleted, now i have to spend an entire day, reinstalling every one that i had for each plane, thats time i could be spent flying but nope, aerosoft have me spend that time reinstalling liveries that they delete and don't even make a backup of them beforehand!

again thanks

The updater does keep the installed liveries.

A full reinstall does of course delete the liveries and aircraft.cfg. You have to backup it.

With the provided original managers it should be easy to install old liveries. In not, it was also a lot work before to install them. One reason more to backup them prior a full reinstall.

On 4.5.2020 at 16:09, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Attached to this post are the original livery manager for the A318/A319 and A320/A321. The zips need to be unpacked to the product folder:

Thank you Mathijs. Finally it works (though it took me some time to find the way to this post here)!

• 3 weeks later...

for me it doesn´t appear nothing  just the name on top of airbus a320/321 professional and them in aircraft doesn´t appear nothing. n white

Hello,

I succeed to install the Holgi liveries into p3dv4, but not into p3dv5, the liveries are all specified into correctly into the aircraft.cfg ( I've already installed liveries manually by editing the aircraft.cfg for other aircrafts and I've seen nothing wrong so far ) but it doesn't show any of the freshly installed liveries into the p3dv5 menu...So I don't understand what is going on with it.

Best!

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2020 at 7:39 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

A318-A319 Livery Manager.zip 5.55 MB · 220 downloads A320-A321 Livery Manager.zip 5.55 MB · 357 downloads

Hi, Installed two liveries successfully through these old livery managers, but liveries not appearing in the aircraft list of P3Dv4.5

Archived