Missing Fuel

Deepblue12

I calculated a fuel load (14,494) using Airbus X Fuel Planner and loaded using the "generate loadsheet" into the A321. I then used the right MCDU and load/fuel function and init loadsheet. Aircraft fuelled to correct level.

I then used the ACFT state to change to "Taxi" and the fuel dropped to 8200? Reset using the init loadsheet/instant and fuel level returned to the correct 14,494. Then used the ACFT state to change to "Take-Off" and again fuel dropped to 8200!

Had to again init loadsheet/instant before takeoff!

Has anyone come across this issue before. Any help appreciated.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Take-Off state is a predined state with certain valuesand if you enter something (wherever) and then load another state instead of performing the proper checklist workflow, you end with what you see. So not an issue, but the result of not working through the checklists.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, this is not correct. it loads a predefined state overwriting all other values.

If you want to run an aircraft from Cold&dark you choose the Cold&Dark state.

In real life  as a pilot you rarely found an aircraft in Cold&Dark state. The usual state is the Turnaround state.

Mopperle sayd

No, this is not correct. it loads a predefined state overwriting all other values.

If you want to run an aircraft from Cold&dark you choose the Cold&Dark state.

In real life  as a pilot you rarely found an aircraft in Cold&Dark state. The usual state is the Turnaround state.

Really? I was thinking every pilot turn off everything after leaving the aircraft even in case of a subsequent pilot turnation.

I'm sorry for this short OT!

Archived