FS2Crew RAAS Pro_Locked Help

Hello everyone

I recently bought through the Aerosoft page the Airbus A320 / A321 for FSX and download online, in the installation everything was very easy until I got to the point of installing the FS2Crew, I get information that tells me that there is a new update for this program version 3.0, I accept and send me to the page of https://www.fs2crew.com/ where there is a link to download a .zip folder in that folder there are two installers, one for 32 bit and one for 64 bit, my computer is a 64 bit Windows 10, when I install the 32 version and run the simulator I get an error box which says The FS2AUDIO.DLL Failed to Load and then another message that says The FS2AUDIO.DLL Failed to load with Error Code 0x7e Be sure the FS2Audio.DLL is in the Windows / System32 folder. then subtract the application. For a past forum that reported the same problem as a suggestion would be to update the audio drivers, and mine already verify them and they are updated.

I attach the images of the information  

For the help of this problem, thank you very much.

Please login to display this image.

51 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And is FS2Audio.DLL on your system?

That file is not in my system, the only thing I have with the name fs2 are the installation executable files and two pdf files, in addition to that I cannot make the checklists and open the doors of the aircraft because it does not load

Mathijs

I already solved the problem, install the latest version of Direct X and on the already installed version 2.3 of RAAS install version 3.0 and the problem is solved, thank you very much for all your help.

A special greeting

Juan

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived