DRZEWIECKI DESIGN hat die POLISH AIRPORTS VOL1 X (V5) for FSX/P3D renewed

Lothar

Can we expect the update for P3D v5 here and also the discount if we bought the other DRZEWIECKI DESIGN products here ?

Gruß

Lothar

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, at least for the Seattle ones. You'd have to check on the DD site for which other airports they updated for P3Dv5. I got my DD Seattle X and DD Seattle Airports here and both updates to version 1.4 for P3Dv5 were available in my shop account at least a couple of days ago. The older versions show up as well in separate entries, so just look around your downloads and you should see the 1.4 versions for each. The P3D version is not indicated in the file name.

Thanks Herman, but I´m asking because SimMarket offered the DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - POLISH AIRPORTS VOL1 X (V5) FSX P3D  already. But I bought he DD`s here vy Aerosoft.

Lothar

• Deputy Sheriffs

I saw earlier on DD's web support site that they send out files to their retailers at the same time. Since Aerosoft is short staffed with the CORONA-19 pandemic, it's likely simply that the person who is able to move them into the shop system hasn't gotten to it yet because we just got past the weekend.

• Deputy Sheriffs

So you probably saw the discount that's available by clicking on the "Update" tab, right? Sometimes there things just take an extra day or two, since an installer specific to Aerosoft is often needed and that takes programming. Anyway, glad this is available for you.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived