What has happened to Heraklion?

westbros

Hi.

I have been considering buying a scenery for Heraklion to go along with the recent Chania scenery. The choice, so I thought, was between the 5 year old FSDG scenery published by Aerosoft, and the much more recent one from another developer. However the Aerosoft scenery is suddenly unavailable in its own store or on simMarket. It does seem to be available through FSDG's own website, but because of its disappearance elsewhere I would like to ask what's up before I make my choice. The old FSDG scenery is apparently still very good and included the city scenery too - whereas the scenery released last year uses up to date techniques including PBR, but lacks the city scenery. So is there a reason why the FSDG scenery is no longer available? Is there a new version in the pipeline? A new version including PBR and the city scenery would almost certainly make me wait rather than go for the one from the other developer (assuming the wait won't be too long - summer is just around the corner!!). 

Thanks.

Adrian

• 2 weeks later...
On 4.5.2020 at 10:15, Mathijs Kok sagte:

As far as I know it is just that we cleaned up some of the older products.

According to the FlyTampa forums you certainly surprised the original developer doing that. ;)

On 13.5.2020 at 16:31, Mathijs Kok sagte:

The product will soon be back in our shop in a slightly different format and preparing for that the old version was removed.

Thanks for getting back to us on that. :)

Archived