install the liveries manually but all did't work on 1.3.1.0

How to change the file to make it work.  

all the liveries are copy to simobject and also change the aircraft.cfg.

But when I open the P3Dv4. It fail to load up the aircraft.

But the default livery aircraft are working fine!

Please login to display this image.

Airbus A320 Capital Airlines Paul Frank.zip

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 hours ago, HarrisonHuang said:

By the way. The same file install to 1.3.0.3 by the old livery installer all works fine. 

Then you just did something wrong with your manual install. I will check it later.

8 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Your livery is made for the old 32bit airbus. You have to make some manual adaptions:

Thanks for your help. It can work now but there is only one problem left. The shadow on the plane seems not that perfect. I don't know what's going on.

This is the file I loaded. Could you please help me to solve this problem. 

texture.CaptainAirlines B-6709.rar

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Best to talk to the creator of the livery... keep in mind these are not made by us.

Yes.I know it's best for me to contact the creator. But the creator has deleted all the liveries he made. And no one can reach him. The weird things is that I use the old livery installer install the livery everything works fine. Nothing need to change. But when it come to 1.3.1.0. It need to change a lot of things.

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Best to talk to the creator of the livery... keep in mind these are not made by us.

And different liveries which made by different creators has the same shadow issue here. There are 70 liveries. If I can't fix this. Maybe I will.stay at 1.3.0.30 forever LoL.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The old mangers are again avail. You can use them and then compare your work. Maybe you just have a small error.  Your rar was looking ok, but you hadn't uplaoded the aircraft.cfg entry.

On 5/5/2020 at 1:21 PM, masterhawk said:

The old mangers are again avail. You can use them and then compare your work. Maybe you just have a small error.  Your rar was looking ok, but you hadn't uplaoded the aircraft.cfg entry.

I've found that the shadow problem is not only in my liveries but also in the default liveries. All a320 has the same problem. 

Thank you for your help! 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived