Insert winds on WINDS page

Hello,

I have a question regarding inserting the winds information (climb, cruise, descend) into the WINDS pages in the A320 prof.

I do not have AS2016 for P3dv4 installed but I do have the OpusFSI v6 installed instead. In OpusFSI v5 for FSX, it creates a wx file for PMDG 777. Am I to presume that that wx file located in the PMDG folder, is that the same file I can use to insert into the A320 prof into the WINDS page??

Cool. Thanks for the confirmation.

Is there anything I need to do, such as direct Aerosoft A320 to go to that folder and retrieve the info or does the A320 automatically do that, the same way that PMDG does??

If I don't have any PMDG installed, would that result in me having to using AS2016 for P3D v4.5 and/or PFPX??

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5/2/2020 at 3:07 AM, raptor84 said:

Cool. Thanks for the confirmation.

Is there anything I need to do, such as direct Aerosoft A320 to go to that folder and retrieve the info or does the A320 automatically do that, the same way that PMDG does??

If I don't have any PMDG installed, would that result in me having to using AS2016 for P3D v4.5 and/or PFPX??

If you have the wx files in the PMDG/WX folder all is fine and the bus will grab there the info automatically. Make sure you load in OpusFSI and the Airbus the same F-PLN. No need to buy AS2016.

4 hours ago, masterhawk said:

If you have the wx files in the PMDG/WX folder all is fine and the bus will grab there the info automatically. Make sure you load in OpusFSI and the Airbus the same F-PLN. No need to buy AS2016.

I don't have any PMDG airplanes installed (not yet) but what I did do was create the PMDG/WX folder and OpusFSI, like it does in FSX, created the weather file and boom, now able to upload winds. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived