Three little requests for future versions

Hello Aerosoft,

for a while now I am happily using your A333 - it brings me all over the world without issues (Airbus long-haul - have been waiting for it a long time!). Thank you for that!!!

There are just three things I would like to request for future versions:

1. I would love to see OPT FL (PROG Page) working after having saved a flight and reload it. Also the timers do not continue where they stopped after a saved flight.

2. I would like to use VHF2 on the captain's side, too. At the moment I must use the FO's radio panel to tune in ATIS frequencies etc. - it is a workaround, but it feels strange to have the function, but the key on the captain's side is not operational. Maybe you can add that and make more keys functioning on the radio panel?

3. Lowest priority for me, but the weather radar seems not to be operational on the FO's side.

I would be very happy to see these functions added in the near future. Thanks a lot!

I do know that you are working on some other fixes, so I am looking forward to see your next update!

Archived