CTD with AIRAC update

Hello,

I recently updated the FMC database (Navigraph) to the current AIRAC cycle (2005) from the stock cycle(from 2016 on the non-professional CRJ 700/900......so the older of the 2 addons for the CRJ series) on PREPAR3Dv4.  The update appears to have worked when looking at the database date in the FMC however it causes it to CTD when entering a flight plan.  I rolled it back to the stock database and its working fine again.  I don't have the product key for this so I am not able to register it with aerosoft to see if there is a download to fix this (purchased through fspilotshop) although I do have an email out to them.  Anyone else have this issue or have a clue how to fix this?

vor 11 Stunden , Ultrarunner14 sagte:

entering a flight plan

What do you mean with this?

Do you get the CTD if you manual enter the data, waypoint after waypoint, or if you import a flightplan from other sources like Simbrief ….

Keep in mind an imported flightplan must have the same AIRAC as you have active in the CRJs.

Wolfgang

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 hours ago, Ultrarunner14 said:

I don't have the product key for this so I am not able to register it with aerosoft to see if there is a download to fix this (purchased through fspilotshop)

Which key dont you have, for the CRJ?

The CTD occurs as soon as I attempt to enter the origin airport.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:00 AM, mopperle said:

The original product/activation key that you need to enter your product with aerosoft. 

On 5/1/2020 at 3:00 AM, mopperle said:

It's already active in Prepar3d, but I just want to be able to register my A319 addon and CRJ addons so I can download the service packs that are available

• Deputy Sheriffs

You got the serial keys via email when you bought the product. I f you lost those keys bad luck. Maybe you should think about making backups of such important things.

You might contact Aerosoft with a proof of your puchase and maybe they will help you, although they have absolutely no obligation to replace lost keys.

Archived