A318-19-20-21 KAL Liveries

Hello Mates;

I have not seeing yet or run into a Korean Airlines Airbuses for the models listed on "tittle" only for the A330s. Are there any liveries available for download?

Regards

Fernando R. 

Please login to display this image.

Yes Sir!...still looking through nothing yet. I was looking also for Asiana Airlines!.....Wait!...did I just posted the topic on the wrong area (german)??..Not to worry my friend I can read you well....

Regards

Fernando R.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Fernando,

Re Asiana there is A320 IAE repaint (HL7762) available from the Hangar 226 site if you are interested. Its not Professional but my understanding is it should be compatible with the Pro version.  You can Google this to find it and try it out.

Regards
Mark

Thanks for the tip Mark. I took a look at and for the Asiana Model at Hangar 226 and its not the Model one that I am searching for. The two liveries that I am looking for to download (Korean & Asiana 318-19-20-21) are this (below) which I do not think they are available to download from the files. I have submitted a request already but not sure if I did the request correctly. I am waiting for feedback from the folks at AES and see what happens. Thanks again & Stay Safe!

Best

Fernando R.

Archived