Printer issue

Norick Makarawiez

Hello,

I got the same issue with the A320. I have the latest version. Printer on 330 works well though.

I reinstalled the A320 without success.

Sorry in advance if my post is a doublon

Thank you for your help!

Operating System: Win10
Simulator version: P3DV4.5
Airbus version:

System specs:

Description of the issue:
Can hear the sound of the printer, but no paper in there

Are you able to reproduce the issue? If so, what are the exact steps you are taking for this issue to happen?

Additional information (route, weights, special area where the issue occurred etc.):

MiscD2D.log

• Aerosoft

At this moment we simply have no idea what could cause this on some systems. The only clue that we have is that three users who reported it have since them did a complete new install of the OS and sim did not see the issue anymore. So it seems related to something local on the system. 

On 4/30/2020 at 4:05 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

At this moment we simply have no idea what could cause this on some systems. The only clue that we have is that three users who reported it have since them did a complete new install of the OS and sim did not see the issue anymore. So it seems related to something local on the system. 

I don't what caused that but solved with the last update!

Thank you

Archived