Latest version compatible with P3D 4.5 HF2

I just wanted to ask if the latest version of the Airbus A318-A319 (1.3.1.0) is compatible with P3d V4.5 Hotfix 2 or if Hotfix 3 is mandatory before I start updating.

9 hours ago, Fabi9401 said:

I just wanted to ask if the latest version of the Airbus A318-A319 (1.3.1.0) is compatible with P3d V4.5 Hotfix 2 or if Hotfix 3 is mandatory before I start updating.

Version 1.3.0.5 also works great under P3D v4 HF3

Just completed a test flight. So far everything works perfectly. The only problem is that the installation removed the old fuelplanner which I need for the A330 since with the current one I can only select the A318/A319. Is there any chance to get the old fuelplanner back until the next updates are published?

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, Fabi9401 said:

Just completed a test flight. So far everything works perfectly. The only problem is that the installation removed the old fuelplanner which I need for the A330 since with the current one I can only select the A318/A319. Is there any chance to get the old fuelplanner back until the next updates are published?

I see the issue....  let me sort that out.

Archived