Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria GCLP !

michalis

Hello ,

Today  I have Installed : Sim Wings Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria GCLP   Into my Prepar3dV4.5.3  .

Everything went Ok with the Installation and also with the Registration and Activation of the Product !

However when I load a flight , there are No Buildings Visible !!

The Whole island is Ok with No Issues !

I have Installed and Uninstalled the product couple of times , but with no success !

Please have a look at the shots :

Please login to display this image.

I have also Installed all ORBX products ! The Scenery is above of All FTX Entries !

Any help will be appreciated ,

Thank you ,

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you click in the P3D Welcome screen on the Add-ons button, is the scenery listed there and marked as enabled?

34 minutes ago, mopperle said:

When you click in the P3D Welcome screen on the Add-ons button, is the scenery listed there and marked as enabled?

Yes It is !

I have Installed also :   Canary Islands  -  El Hierro    ,   Canary Islands  -  La Gomera   ,   Canary Islands  -  La Palma  .

They are working perfect without any Isuue !

Also El Berriel Airport is working OK !!

Mike

• Developer

Looks like there is any other addon (like Orbx) exclude all Library Objects of GCLP, only the Photoground of the island activ.

Plase make a screenshot oft the Scenery Library with all Entrys which are above Cran Canaria.

1 hour ago, OPabst said:

Looks like there is any other addon (like Orbx) exclude all Library Objects of GCLP, only the Photoground of the island activ.

Plase make a screenshot oft the Scenery Library with all Entrys which are above Cran Canaria.

Hello Oliver ,

I have tried to Disable One entry in ORBX Vector ( ABP_GCLP.bgl ) I found Only One  !!

And Also two entries in My Traffic Global ( From Just Flight ) !!

Still the same issue … No Buildings !

If you can think of anything else please let me know !

The Scenery is Second from Top !!

Thank you for your help ,

Mike

I have checked through El Hierro , La Gomera and La Plma  ALT Folders and I can see that the  bgl entries are :

AFX_GCHI_ALT   ,     AFX_GCGM_ALT   ,   AFX_GCLA_ALT     .

In the ALT Folder of Gran Canaria is  AFX_GCLP_SW_ALT   ,    AFX_GCLB_SW_ALT    .     Is this Ok ?

Hello , Just an Update !

Today I try to Uninstall and Reinstall the Scenery !

Everything is working Perfect !! No idea what was the Issue ! Maybe it had to do with Registering the Addon !

Thank you ,

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived