No Taxi checklist above 10 knts

Hello

I seem to have a problem again with the taxi checklist that fails to start again. The only thing that changed Is I Installed P3D with HF3. All Fly Tamapa airports (Montreal, Corfu and San Diego) have problems starting the taxi checklist. I taxi above 10 knots and nothing happens. I have to go to panel state and manually select Taxi State and than it works. I have version A-330 version 1.0.0.10 and everything is up to date. Please help. I had that issue before but it sorted itself out.  All other add-on airports it works at random. There is nothing wrong that i am doing or touching in the plane. I follow the checklist from cold and dark state up to taxi thoroughly. I taxi above 10 knots and nothing happens.

Thank you

Nikita

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry I have no idea why the CL is not working especially on FlyTampa airports. In the code there is no "connection" of the CL and the scenery used - so it must be a different problem. Some questions to identfy the problem:

• Did you have the INFOBAR option enabled in the MCDU3 CL menu? And what does it state e.g. does it state WAIT or already that you should start to taxi......?
  • Did you try to manually start the TAXI CL in the MCDU3?
  • If you did not get the WAIT message: Are your engines running and did you hear the "stabilized" call as well as set the parking brakes?
  • Are you using GSX for the pushback and is the GSX option enabled in the MCDU3 Ground Service menu?

Regards,

Rolf

1. I disabled the info bar.

2. I did and it doesn't work

3. Yes everything running and stabilized and it says, please taxi more than 10 knots message flashing

4. No GSX and no GSX installed

• Deputy Sheriffs
  1. You are saying that you do not use GSX e.g. you are using the MCDU3 CL Pushback menu?
  2. Did you try to start the TAXI CL manually e. g. using the MCDU3 CL menu?
  3. Are you using any other software like FSCrew?
  4. At which specific FlyTampa airport does this happen?

6 hours ago, Hanse said:
  1. You are saying that you do not use GSX e.g. you are using the MCDU3 CL Pushback menu?
  2. Did you try to start the TAXI CL manually e. g. using the MCDU3 CL menu?
  3. Are you using any other software like FSCrew?
  4. At which specific FlyTampa airport does this happen?

1. I am using the Start Pushback menu

2. Yes I did. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not

3. I am only using RAAS no FS2Crew

4. Montreal, Corfu and San Diego.

What i Did is i copied the MCDU dll files and checklists files in the panel fallback from my other computer where I have the same Sim and the Same Aerosoft 330 latest version and it seem to work in Fly Tampa Montreal. What i noticed is before starting to Taxi, the exterior lights are turned on by the CL. Before I pasted over the files, there were no lights being turned on and no taxi checklist above 10 knots being played. Its very werid since I copied the same exact dll files because I have exact the same versions of A-330 on my two laptops I have. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Copying certain files from one to another location never works because you do not know which files are used by a certain feature. For the CL to work properly there are a lot of files needed and sometimes I even know as the develloper which ones are necessary e. g. "delivering" the variables and its values  I use in the CL. So I suggest that you make a complete new installation of the Aerosoft Airbus. If the problems then still persists please come back again. 

7 hours ago, Hanse said:

Copying certain files from one to another location never works because you do not know which files are used by a certain feature. For the CL to work properly there are a lot of files needed and sometimes I even know as the develloper which ones are necessary e. g. "delivering" the variables and its values  I use in the CL. So I suggest that you make a complete new installation of the Aerosoft Airbus. If the problems then still persists please come back again. 

Ok Thank you very much for the help. Let me continue testing it and if the problem comes i will let you know.

Nikita

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived