A330 chesckist stopped working since update

Good evening, 

i appologise if this is in the wrong category but since ive updated to A330 version 1.0.0.10 the checkists dont work i use p3d v4.5 before the update checklist and co pilot worked well now i dont even get a decent preperation checklist or when the aircraft is in turn around state it will start with the first two items then nothing system is greyed out so i have to reload the aircraft. i have uninstalled and reisntalled to see if that would rectify the problems but im afraid they remain! is this a known bug ? once again if this is in the wrong category then i do really appologise 

many thanks guys 

lee 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Lee, I am sorry that you are not able to use the CL at all. On the other hand I am not able to reproduce the issue you mentioned. Can you please send us some screenshots of th MCDU3 e. g. the various pages which are "greyed" out so that we can get an idea of the problems on your side. Thanks.

Regards,

Rolf

i know it looks normal when i start that CL in turn around state it will  go through the first 2 or 3 items upto weather radar then it will say checked then nothing at all its the same cold and dark state the CL wil do the first 2 or 3 items then nothing. sorry to be a pain 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I still have no idea and I am not able to reproduce the issue. Are you by the way have FSCrew installed? I had another user who had the same problem that the CP CL (from D&C) stopped after APU FIRE TEST.... Finally we found out that there seems to be compatibility conflict with FSCrew e. g. after deinstalling (not just disabling it) it the problem was gone......

• Hanse locked this topic
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Please have look into the following topic because this might solve your problem:

Archived