Importing Prepar3d flightplan in MCDU

I was wondering how I can import the flightplan that I created in P3D into the MCDU of my A330? I have been looking around this forum for a while and when googling "import flightplan aerosoft A330" I mainly get stuff from Simbrief or tools like that, but I would like to just import the P3D FPN so I can set the autopilot to follow that IFR route.

3 minutes ago, arnvanhoutte said:

I was wondering how I can import the flightplan that I created in P3D into the MCDU of my A330? I have been looking around this forum for a while and when googling "import flightplan aerosoft A330" I mainly get stuff from Simbrief or tools like that, but I would like to just import the P3D FPN so I can set the autopilot to follow that IFR route.

You can't, and  I don't know of a single payware, FMC/FMS airliner that you can do this for either in FSX, FSX:SE, or P3Dv1/2/3/4/5.  Such aircraft use their own fomat for NavData and Routes, so you'll have to use one of the many tools like SimBrief to generate routes and then download the proper route file format.

I hope this helps!

Archived