Is there an Aerosoft Updater?

Tamba765

How do I get the Aerosoft updater for my many Aerosoft airports? I have an old version, but it doesn't open. I did a search, but it returned no results.

When I decide to get P3Dv5, will I be able to use the updater to get compatible sceneries? If not, what will I need to do in order to make my Aerosoft airports compatible with P3Dv5?

Thanks.

Pete Locascio

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, but the Updater works only with certain Aerosoft products and is installed with any of those products. It's not a separate download, as it would make no sense if you didn't have any of the supported products. To date, I believe it only works with P3Dv4.4+ for the A3xx Pro aircraft, the recently released CRJ, the DC-8 and a number of the Pro airports. For P3Dv5, Cologne/Bonn Pro for v5, London Heathrow Pro for v5 and Anchorage Pro for v5 are the ones I know of.

Also, you don't use the Updater "to get compatible sceneries." As above, first you install the v5 compliant scenery/add-on, the installer gives you the option to install the Updater, then you use the Updater to keep the supported sceneries/add-ons, well, updated.

This is what it looks like if you haven't seen it. Notice the only referenced sceneries are those installed:

Please login to display this image.

Archived