No SODE Jetbridges at EGLL or PANC

rsmith6621a

7 hours ago, OPabst said:

Sode jetways are not part of the products, as SODE is not part of the Simulator.

But you can download the Sode compatible jetways to replace the Sim jetways here:

http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_SODE.htm

Please follow the instructions carefully.

Followed directions exactly as published and the attached screen is what I get. Double jetbridges. Are we suppose to remove the SODE files from the Addon scenery folder after we run the BAT?

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Please take care, that your P3D Simulator is fully stopped and unloaded, before you execute the SODE-ON.Bat, otherwise the JetwayLib file could not be replaced as in your case and you have double jetways as result.

So stop the Sim, wait min 30 sec for unload after window is closed, the rerun the SODE-ON.BAT

The SODE Folder should be keep there, so that you can anytime disable the jetways, no need to remove the files.

6 hours ago, OPabst said:

Please take care, that your P3D Simulator is fully stopped and unloaded, before you execute the SODE-ON.Bat, otherwise the JetwayLib file could not be replaced as in your case and you have double jetways as result.

So stop the Sim, wait min 30 sec for unload after window is closed, the rerun the SODE-ON.BAT

The SODE Folder should be keep there, so that you can anytime disable the jetways, no need to remove the files.

And how do you know I didn't wait until at least 30 seconds to exe the BAT file?

I followed the README exactly. Seems Sim-Wings could do better with writing them or better yet, include them in the scenery download itself...don't you think?

On 4/28/2020 at 8:50 AM, OPabst said:

On 4/28/2020 at 3:47 PM, rsmith6621a said:

And how do you know I didn't wait until at least 30 seconds to exe the BAT file?

I followed the README exactly. Seems Sim-Wings could do better with writing them or better yet, include them in the scenery download itself...don't you think?

OPabst. So what I did to resolve it was to just rename the jetbridge file in the scenery folder to .off and rerun the SODE installers and everything is back to normal. 

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived