Emi Just Made His 10,000th Post

Herman

• Deputy Sheriffs

Emi, aka Emanuel Hagen, is a long-time contributor and moderator/"Deputy Sheriff" here on the Aerosoft forums. I just noticed he hit the 10,000 post mark, which with over 5,000 likes of various kinds, makes him both prolific and popular. You may not know it, but he also contributes over at the PMDG site, where he's in "Flight Test" in support of their B737 products.

As you review posts in search of assistance or just staying up with things, you'll find that not many who post here have that many posts or positive ratings. Of course there's always Mathijs, at 36,429 posts and 32,607 positive votes...

oh wow, I never noticed! Thanks a lot for your kind words Herman! Those ten years here in the forums went by really fast!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I didn't know that about Emi. It's always nice to see someone who started in simming and wound up in real life as a pro pilot. So many of us went the other way.

Congratulations Emi

A very worthy and highly respected person here on the forums. We might not always agree, but that doesn't mean I don't see the value of your posts. Not only are there a lot of them, each and every one of them makes these forums better than they already were. Keep going!

Regarding that becoming a pilot, I had my suspicions about that but I wasn't sure. I think it's great! The 737 is a fantastic aircraft, I love flying it in the sim. I suppose in real life it's even better.

Archived