AS Fairbanks Pro v2 P3Dv5

colartkit

• Developer

At which time of the process you get this error?

Please post a screenshot of the window.

Your infos a to sparse to help here.

14 minutes ago, OPabst said:

At which time of the process you get this error?

Please post a screenshot of the window.

Your infos a to sparse to help here.

Please login to display this image.

Hi

Pressing next after entering email and serial number.

Thanks

• Developer

When did you download the installer from Simmarket?

This Installer is not the correct one, but I don‘t know if and when Simmarket got the correct one.

Got email from SimMarket to say PAFA updated to V2 and download available from my account.  This was around 70 minutes ago.

File description is AS_FAIRBANKS-PROFESSIONAL-P3DV5_V2000.zip

Thanks

• Developer

Ok, the Installer on Simmarket should now be corrected. Please download the ZIP File for the installer again, take care that your browser cache is cleared before.

On 4/27/2020 at 12:11 PM, OPabst said:

Ok, have report it, will be checked and you get an info here, when Simmarket has the correct one.

4 hours ago, OPabst said:

Ok, the Installer on Simmarket should now be corrected. Please download the ZIP File for the installer again, take care that your browser cache is cleared before.

Thank you so much for your help!

19 hours ago, OPabst said:

Downloaded just now and installed OK.  Thanks.

Sorry to hijack this thread ... the "New Releases & Updates" Forum isn't maintained anymore. Already missed several updates for V5 because of that, fof example i just accidentially stumbled over the updates for Heathrow and Gibraltar.

• Developer
16 minutes ago, mlinecker said:

Sorry to hijack this thread ... the "New Releases & Updates" Forum isn't maintained anymore. Already missed several updates for V5 because of that, fof example i just accidentially stumbled over the updates for Heathrow and Gibraltar.

Maybe you should have a look into the pinned post of the New Release and Update Subforum ;)

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived