Cockpit Prep Chklist

Good afternoon.

I decided to execute the checklist manually, without 2 pilots. Stuck on the ECAM RECALL point. RCL does not respond to the button. If you skip the item, it continues further. Information TPO this point on the forum did not find. A-320, version: 1.3.0.5

With respect.

Andrew

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please explain your problem a little bit more. The document you attached is from the previous Airbus version and since then the CL as well as other functionalities have been changed a lot. Unfortunately there is no other or such a documentation available for the Professional version.

Regards,

Rolf

Good afternoon Rolf.

The documentation is only the one that is installed with the aircraft, is no other one.

The problem with this checklist item was solved as follows. You need to click "STS" instead of "RCL" and the checklist will continue. Well, maybe the information will be useful to someone. Don't close the subject yet, in case something else POPs up.

With respect.

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I had to reinstall couple of times A330 because the windows antivirus system removed couple of files. Now all good except when I am doing the turn around section I have realised the checklist doesnt ask me anymore to do the rudder left right check.

Do you have any suggestions?

And I also realised I have a livery manager app(I have never seen them before). I am not sure about that is it a beta version? I couldn’t manage to use.

Attila

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 13.5.2020 at 13:57, atesz76 sagte:

I have realised the checklist doesnt ask me anymore to do the rudder left right check.

This means to me that a certain file might be corrupt or is missing. The only solution I have is to reinstall the software. Maybe the attached document might be helpful. The Livery Manager is not a beta-version but the problem is that there are nearly no repaints for the A330 which meet our requirements for repaints.

Regards,

Rolf

Airbus Professional Uninstall and Reinstall Procedure(2).pdf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived