Airbus Pro Fuel Panner

TAP729

Hello to you all

I've already do the experimental update, uninstall, reinstall .. you name it

The issue here is that the trim for the 320/321 is still wrong, always gives heavy down values because de CG is not well calculated.

For 318/319 and 330 with the experimental update this issue is solved

When can I/we aspect the fix of 320/321 fuel planner

Waiting for a reply

Kind regards

Carlos Godinho

• Deputy Sheriffs

Moved to a better place in the forum. This is neither a download, installation or updating issue. 🙂

Well I was referring to Airbus Pro Fuel Planner that has a bug, my question was about if it is going to be fix.

In the experimental update (update issue) it is refereed that is fixed, but it is not.

Nevertheless and after everything else , thank you for your reply

CG 

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 hours ago, TAP729 said:

Well I was referring to Airbus Pro Fuel Planner that has a bug, my question was about if it is going to be fix.

In the experimental update (update issue) it is refereed that is fixed, but it is not.

Nevertheless and after everything else , thank you for your reply

CG 

The Fuelplaner does now calculate the correct CG. But you have to move the CG slider by yourself to the desired value. The possible range depends on fuel, pax and cargo.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived