RAAS missing

kejby

Hello,

i have updated my Airbus A319/320/321/330 via Aerosoft Updater to latest version and now is RAAS professional missing in my Prepar3D v4.5. Please, how can i get it back there?

Thanks and regards,

Robert

33 minutes ago, kejby said:

Hello,

i have updated my Airbus A319/320/321/330 via Aerosoft Updater to latest version and now is RAAS professional missing in my Prepar3D v4.5. Please, how can i get it back there?

Thanks and regards,

Robert

Please check the location where you installed the Airbus to and you should find a folder named Support Files.  The RAAS installer should there located in that folder.  Remember to disable computer security (re-enable afterwards) and run the RAAS installer as Admin.

Best wishes.

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Please check the location where you installed the Airbus to and you should find a folder named Support Files.  The RAAS installer should there located in that folder.  Remember to disable computer security (re-enable afterwards) and run the RAAS installer as Admin.

Best wishes.

Hello,

I have tried to shutdown my antivirus and run as administrator, but no change, i still dont have RAAS in my game.

Regards,

Robert

4 hours ago, kejby said:

Hello,

I have tried to shutdown my antivirus and run as administrator, but no change, i still dont have RAAS in my game.

Regards,

Robert

Interesting.  I just testing to be sure, and it's working for me my friend (that's the good news!).

Try starting P3D, load the A330 (or whatever Airbus you installed RAAS for), go to the P3D Menu, Addons Section (see screen shot below), find RAAS there and select RAAS, and click the Master Switch radio button.  See if that helps.

Please login to display this image.

6 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Interesting.  I just testing to be sure, and it's working for me my friend (that's the good news!).

Try starting P3D, load the A330 (or whatever Airbus you installed RAAS for), go to the P3D Menu, Addons Section (see screen shot below), find RAAS there and select RAAS, and click the Master Switch radio button.  See if that helps.

Yes, its quite strange, cause i fly with A320 and i have RAAS there, but when i fly with A319 - i dont have. And i dont have it in Add-ons menu so i cant turn it on.

Regards,

Robert

6 hours ago, kejby said:

Yes, its quite strange, cause i fly with A320 and i have RAAS there, but when i fly with A319 - i dont have. And i dont have it in Add-ons menu so i cant turn it on.

Regards,

Robert

Robert, 

In an earlier post you indicated that you didn't have RAAS working in any of the Airbus Professional aircraft (although you omitted the A318, but if it's not working on the A319 then it's highly likely it's not working in the A318 either so I assumed it was a mental lapse or typo).  But now apparently you're saying differently?

Tell you what, let's get some detailed information here and see if we can't help you resolve this.  Would you kindly provide me with the information listed below?

1. Detailed description of where RAAS is working and where (what aircraft) it is not working, your system regarding RAAS.

2. Detailed description of everything (and I do mean everything) that you've tried to resolve this.

3. Complete list of your computer specifications.

4. Which exact version of P3Dv4 you're running (examples: P3D 4.5.13.32097 or P3D 4.5.13.32098).

5. Where you have the Airbus installed to (the exact location).

6. The version (number) of the Airbus professional you're working with.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hello,

I have the same problem. There is already a thread for this.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151854-raas-not-work/&tab=comments#comment-973872 

in the meantime i have updated to p3d 4.5.14.34698.

the add-on raas is not shown in p3d.

my a319 is installed in E:\aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional

mathijs said "It might indeed, will be looking at that."

greetings

Robby (i'm  not Robert!)

1 hour ago, robby25451 said:

Hello,

I have the same problem. There is already a thread for this.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151854-raas-not-work/&tab=comments#comment-973872 

in the meantime i have updated to p3d 4.5.14.34698.

the add-on raas is not shown in p3d.

my a319 is installed in E:\aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional

mathijs said "It might indeed, will be looking at that."

greetings

Robby (i'm  not Robert!)

Robby,

I'm part of the "we" in "we'll be looking at that".  It's working fine for me, please use the instructions provided above and it should work for you as well.  If it doesn't, then there is something amiss with your system my friend, there is no other explanation if it's working for me on the customer version.

Best wishes.

8 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Robert, 

In an earlier post you indicated that you didn't have RAAS working in any of the Airbus Professional aircraft (although you omitted the A318, but if it's not working on the A319 then it's highly likely it's not working in the A318 either so I assumed it was a mental lapse or typo).  But now apparently you're saying differently?

Tell you what, let's get some detailed information here and see if we can't help you resolve this.  Would you kindly provide me with the information listed below?

1. Detailed description of where RAAS is working and where (what aircraft) it is not working, your system regarding RAAS.

2. Detailed description of everything (and I do mean everything) that you've tried to resolve this.

3. Complete list of your computer specifications.

4. Which exact version of P3Dv4 you're running (examples: P3D 4.5.13.32097 or P3D 4.5.13.32098).

5. Where you have the Airbus installed to (the exact location).

6. The version (number) of the Airbus professional you're working with.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Dave, 

yes, it was only typo and i forget about A318 cause i dont fly with it. I didnt write that RAAS not working on all of there Airbus, i just wrote that i have updated them to the latest versions. 

1. A318 - not working, A319 - not working, A320 - working good, A321 - working good, A330 - not working

2. I have tried to install RAAS manually as u wrote me - without computer security and as admin. Then when it not works i have tried to reinstall all my Airbuses to version 1.3.0.3 (except A330 - it was i think 1.0.0.8) - RAAS works perfectly, and then i again i update to version 1.3.0.5 (except A330 - it is 1.0.0.10) viac Aerosoft Updater and RAAS is missing again at A318/319 and A330.

3. Intel Core i5 1.6 GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce MX230

4. P3D 4.5.11.29713

5. D:/Prepar3D v4/Aerosoft/

6. Airbus A318/319/320/321 - v. 1.3.0.5, Airbus A330 - v. 1.0.0.10

Thanks for your time, Regard,

Robert

1 minute ago, kejby said:

Dave, 

yes, it was only typo and i forget about A318 cause i dont fly with it. I didnt write that RAAS not working on all of there Airbus, i just wrote that i have updated them to the latest versions. 

1. A318 - not working, A319 - not working, A320 - working good, A321 - working good, A330 - not working

2. I have tried to install RAAS manually as u wrote me - without computer security and as admin. Then when it not works i have tried to reinstall all my Airbuses to version 1.3.0.3 (except A330 - it was i think 1.0.0.8) - RAAS works perfectly, and then i again i update to version 1.3.0.5 (except A330 - it is 1.0.0.10) viac Aerosoft Updater and RAAS is missing again at A318/319 and A330.

3. Intel Core i5 1.6 GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce MX230

4. P3D 4.5.11.29713

5. D:/Prepar3D v4/Aerosoft/

6. Airbus A318/319/320/321 - v. 1.3.0.5, Airbus A330 - v. 1.0.0.10

Thanks for your time, Regard,

Robert

Thanks for the information. 

You desperately need to update P3D to the latest version my friend.  That will solve this for you.   The current version is P3Dv4.5HF3 (P3D 4.5.13.32098).  In fact, I'm sure there are other issues you might be having that you're not aware of.

Best wishes!

Archived