Aerosoft Menorca Professional - Duplicate PAPIs

morganthomas757

I have noticed a glaring bug at the newly released Aerosoft Menorca Professional scenery, there are duplicate PAPIs on the left hand side on RWY 19, which are obstructing the fast exit taxiway 'Foxtrot'. In real life there are PAPIs either side on the approach to Runway 01, but there are only PAPIs on the right hand side on the grass on approach to Runway 19. I have referenced charts to double check, as I did not have this problem in the P3D v4 release, only with the 2.0.0.0 release for P3D v5. I'm sure this is an easy fix, just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Pictures from in sim attached for reference.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Sorry, i totally missed that. Here the fix to remove the wrong once on the left side:

Put the file in from the attached Zip into the ..\Sim-wings Balearic Islands Professional V5\Menorca\Scenery folder and overwrite the old file.

For Menorca Professional 2.0.0.0 P3D V5 only (don't use for V4 Version)

Fix avialable via ASUpdater to Version 2.0.0.1

On 4/25/2020 at 1:58 PM, OPabst said:

Sorry, i totally missed that. Here the fix to remove the wrong once on the left side:

Put the file in from the attached Zip into the ..\Sim-wings Balearic Islands Professional V5\Menorca\Scenery folder and overwrite the old file.

For Menorca Professional 2.0.0.0 P3D V5 only (don't use for V4 Version)

Thanks so much for your speedy reply and fix! Much appreciated, keep up the good work :)

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived