A330 1.0.0.10 Odd Checklist/FO Issues

bhorv67

During the setup/takeoff phase, all seems to be functioning normally, however once on approach, the FO is not performing certain tasks such as lights are not configured below 10k, and there's an issue with the FO's tray table that it's stuck in a loop. The call is made to store tray tables, but the FOs is not moving, yet the sound that it makes is playing over and over. I'm not able to 'Skip item' in the checklist to make it stop, however, I can click on the tray table to make it stow. 

From that point on, the FO is not functioning as the loop is causing no other tasks to be performed. I have to disengage checklists completely. 

P3d 4.5 HF3

Thanks

Sorry you are having an issue.  Would you kindly check the thread below for a solution and let us know if that's resolves things for you?

We also have a fix for a partially closed tray table in an upcoming update, but that solution should solve things for you.

Archived