EFB Change links

TrainNutter

Hi, 

Is there a way to chane the links on the EFB? For example I would like to change FlightAware to FR24 or at least just add FR24. 

As well as Vattastic for tracking on VATSIM

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes it is described in the documentation for the Airbus.

But be aware, that the capabilities of the browser engine used in the EFB is very limited and specific websites might not be displayed correctly.

I personally would restrict its usage to what it is in real life: Charts, flows and documentation. If you want to browse the internet, which is not possible in RL on a real EFB, use a tablet. ;)

On 4/24/2020 at 6:55 PM, mopperle said:

Yes it is described in the documentation for the Airbus.

But be aware, that the capabilities of the browser engine used in the EFB is very limited and specific websites might not be displayed correctly.

I personally would restrict its usage to what it is in real life: Charts, flows and documentation. If you want to browse the internet, which is not possible in RL on a real EFB, use a tablet. ;)

Ah ok thanks! and yeah I get why you cant browse the internet but I was just wondering if that is possible. is there a specific PDF manual for the EFB? 

Archived