How to reinstall Simconnect?

Eric93

Hi

Just a quick question... 

I would like to reinstall Simconnect for fsx steam edition to try to resolve a matter on the aerosoft airbus. But I don't know how to do it and which ones I need. 

I already have fsx rtm, sp1, sp2 and xpack.

Do I need something else?

Which versions are the last ones for each if there are different versions? 

How to reinstall each one : do I need to download it on internet or to just reinstall it with a folder into the sdk? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

The French language forum section probably wasn't the best place to start this, and that's probably not what you expected either. I'll move this for you to the English language one, where there's a lot more support available.

9 hours ago, Herman said:

The French language forum section probably wasn't the best place to start this, and that's probably not what you expected either. I'll move this for you to the English language one, where there's a lot more support available.

Hi Herman

No problem but is it possible to get some answers to my questions? 

I posted in French 2 weeks ago about a problem with my airbus and the one answer I got was to follow the guide! 

I begin to be so disappointed and angry about your support which don't seem to exist... I spent €60 for nothing. 

Can I expect the support to do his job please? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Of course. First of all, support in this whole forum is for the most part provided by knowledgeable users and those that have overcome similar issues and can help with their experience. Since the vast majority of users read/write English well enough to understand each other, you'll get much better response by asking here where I moved this for youy instead of the thinly responded to French section. Your English (or your translation tool) is quite good, so there was really no need to post in the French language section instead of the English one.

Next, as you may not be aware, this entire forum is a commercial support site for products published as well as sold by Aerosoft. FSX Steam Edition and the various simconnect versions are neither. Since it looks like you're asking about the Steam version of FSX, all product support for anything sold by Steam is provided by them and you should ask there. Also, general simulator questions are usually best posted in a wide interest support forum such as AVSIM. Here's a link to their main FSX and FSX:SE page. Please understand that since Aerosoft didn't sell you the sim and you're asking about how to "reinstall Simconnect for fsx steam edition to try to resolve a matter on the aerosoft airbus" you'll need to reach out to Steam. For an add-on to work, the underlying simulator is expected to be fully functional. That said, someone who reads your post here may know the answers to your questions, so by all means, we'll leave this open here.

This entire forum is for quick support of Aerosoft products,  and almost all the helpful contributors are sim users who volunteer their time to help out other users. For some products, the developer/author regularly monitors questions and jumps right in. However, if you feel the need for support on an Aerosoft published or sold product and can wait for the dedicated paid support staff to answer, this post will explain how:

Thank you for your patience as the community works to help you and thank you for being an Aerosoft customer.

Archived