Neue Installer für FSDG online stellen

Hallo zusammen,

FSDG hat laut Facebook ebenfalls die meisten Addon Airport  Scenerien für P3D V5 mit updates versehen. z.B. Mauritius hat die neue Version 1.3.

Bei euch auf der Seite sind diese noch nicht hinterlegt. Ist absehbar wann diese bei Aerosoft hinterlegt werden? Ich habe die Sceneiren über Aerosoft Shop bekauft und würde sie gerne updaten.

Vielen Dank für ein Feedback.

Gr.

Marcus

• Deputy Sheriffs

English in English language forums, bitte. I moved this for you to the German language forum.

vor 14 Stunden , Herman sagte:

English in English language forums, bitte. I moved this for you to the German language forum.

UPS Sorry. 

I requested if FSDG already delivered their updated V5 installers for their scenery airports to Aerosoft ?

Because regarding their post on facebook the most of their airports have bin updated so far to P3D V5.

(FIMP, FSIA, GBOD, and so on).

Short reply would be nice?

Regards Marcus 

• Deputy Sheriffs

This link will take you to the current list of all airports and utilities updated for P3Dv5, where you'll see several FSDG airports. When you're wondering about this in the future, simply go to the shop, choose P3Dv5 and you'll see everything Aerosoft sells that's compatible with that sim.

Archived