P3D V5

david_wi

A suggestion: i can follow the "New Releases & Updates" forum and also the thread "V5 compatibilities and updates".

But in the first there are no postings when a V5 update is released and when the second is updated i didn't get notification. 

Please post again in the forum dedicated update posts so we can stay informed without actively searching for this info. The "other publisher" informs customers about updates for their purchased products via email, very handy.

BTW, i really like the ASUpdater, i hope it will support more Aerosoft products in the future!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Simply click the "Follow" button on that second post, and you can request notice when updated so you can avoid "actively searching for this info." Here it is for you:

• Developer

@Mathijs: Simple add a new Post to the thread, with a short note like „updated xx.xx.xxxx“

Next time you have an update, you remove this post and add a new one. This should mark the thread as new for everybody.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived