Double jetways at Mallorca

Brianwhtn53

Hi, Thank you for updating the Balearic Islands for P3dV5, however last night I installed Mallorca and now see double jetways (both working).

I do have the same airport installed in V4, but I installed the V5 files inside P3dV5 add-on folder. The others are inside the Aerosoft folder, so should not be interfering with the V5 install.

Any suggestions?

Should I remove the sode files from V4?

Thanks

Brian

• Developer

Copy the SODE Subfolder for Mallorca from your V4 to the V5 Directory  and run the SODE-ON.BAT, this will disable the Crtl-J Jetway of the V5 Airport.

Thanks, I did that, Worked it out this morning. Thanks for the heads up though.

One other issue, and this is in P3dV4 and V5 there is still double jetways at gate 12 and 18.

2 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Some positions have 2 jetways.

OK but one jetway is passing through the other one! This must have been there before P3DV5 but didn't notice it.

• Developer

If this happen while the Sode jetways move, take care, that you have the newest SODE Version and the last Jetway Files from the sim-wings webside.

Older Files generate such issues.

H Oliver,

Yep got the new sode files and SODE app is 1.6.8, but gate 18 the inner jetway is still going through the outer jetway. Could it be a GSX issue and I need to adjust something in the XML file?

• Developer

We have update the Sode Jetway file on the web-page: http://www.sim-wings.de/SUPPORT_SODE.htm

Download the new file, replace the SODE folder and run the SODE-ON.bat again, then the jetways should move correct.

HI Oliver,

Great work, all now running correctly, apart from the jetways slightly too high on the aircraft, but I can live with that.

This what I call good customer service

Thank you for being so prompt

Brian

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived