A319/320/321 BEFORE START CHCKLIST

Hello,

i have Aerosoft Airbus A319/320/321  - latest version 1.3.0.3 and i have problem with checklist. 

When im flying my first flight i use LOADSHEET and INSTANT LOAD, then cockpit preparation checklist, then i close all doors and everything is ok, it continue with “captain, all doors are closed..” and BEFORE START CHECKLIST continues.

But when i land in destination airport and want to fly back - problem begins. After all parking procedures and connecting ground power and using GSX to connect jetways or stairs i open doors for passengers and cargo. Then im using LOADSHEET and INSTANT LOAD again, checklist restarted - im starting with cockpit preparation checklist and everything is fine, after that green CLOSE DOORS appears. I close all doors manually and nothing happens - no “captain, all doors ale closed..” and the green CLOSE DOORS disappears, but BEFORE START CHECKLIST doesnt continue. And there is no way to continue, i tried to change aircraft state to cold and dark and then back to the turnaround state but it doesnt help. 

Have u any idea what im doing bad? When im using all GSX procedures for deboarding, fuel loading and boarding - everything is OK and checklist continues. This problem appears only when i want to quick turn at airport and quick fly back using INSTANT LOAD.

I have Prepar3D v4.5, im using GSX and GSX2 and i have GSX set to YES in GROUND SERVICES.

I have read a few topics with this problem, but i havent found any solution. Please, have any advices for me?

Thanks for your time.

Robert

• Deputy Sheriffs

Robert,

did you also enable the "INFOBAR" in the MCDU3 CHECKLIST menu? Then you will see that after the PARKING CL has been finished it will take app. 5 minutes until the plane is completely "reset" and in the TURNAROUND state. The you can start again. And by the way after the COCKPIT PREP CL has been finished and you see the message "CLOSE DOORS" you can use GSX and start its Pushback option. This automatically closes the doors, removes the jetways and starts the BEFORE ENGINE START CL. Please try again using the latest exp. version!

Regards,

Rolf

Hello Marc,

thanks, but, how can i get it? I have still only 1.3.0.3 in my instant downloads and Aerosoft Updater is showing me that 1.3.0.3 is the latest and there is nothing to update.

Thanks and regards,

Robert

Hello Robert

In your Aerosoft updater do you have activated the button configuration and ticked experimental updates on the right side below ?

Try that then close your updater and restrat then.

Regards

Marc

13 minutes ago, Timonier1955 said:

Hello Robert

In your Aerosoft updater do you have activated the button configuration and ticked experimental updates on the right side below ?

Try that then close your updater and restrat then.

Regards

Marc

Oh man, sure i dont! But now its everything ok and i have a latest version 1.3.0.5. 

Thank You so much! Have beautiful day.

Regards,

Robert

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived