Katana FSX

ross1562

Hi Guys,

I would just like to comment on the above package. I don't know how you do it but once again, a truely awesome package for FSX.

I am aware it is a fairly old add-on for FS9 but i am blown away with the FSX version.

The aicrarft is textured brilliantly and the flight model and characteristics are spectacular. The visual model is stunning and hardly made an impact on my FPS. The sound is true to life and the animations are so real it puts a lot of other add-ons to shame.

I have recently purchased other add-ons from other sites and my FPS has been hit so bad i have instantly uninstalled them. With other add-ons it seems that everytime i download something and load it up for the first time i get nervous and anxious that the first time i move around in the VC, i wait for those vital signs that my FPS have been smashed. Not with you, every add-on i have purchased from yourselves (Seahawk X, Aspen, Dillingham, Katana) have been amazing and so FPS friendly.

Another truely spectacular add-on for FSX. As a GA lover, it gives me great joy to be able to fly an aircraft like this around the skies on a nice clear day and take in the view without worrying about FPS.

Keep up the good work please. German Airfields 1 next for me so can not wait to take my new bird abroad. 8)

Beautiful aircraft, a joy to fly and amazing to have in my virtual hangar.

Love it,

regards,

Ross.

• Developer

Sure we do and happy to hear that at least some do not see the negaive impact others have reported. It all depends so heavily on hardware and settings.

I know we have some issues with the Katana with FSX SP2 and we need to fix them.

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose this must have been noted before..

The Katana in FSX with SP1 and SP2 has a reflective aluminum plate in the cockpit.. clearly something is happening in the wrong order.. I can fly it but why should I? :?

Does anybody else get this bonus? So gush on Ross number mumble but what with the Dornier windscreen going opaque torquoise in the rain as well and the Katana metal finishing unfinished.. I'm completely underwhelmed with the Digital Aviation kit. (and of course FSX... ) :(

They're back in the hangar....