Left MCDU connectextend connectivity

Deepblue12

I'm getting absolutely know where using the Xconnectextended facility. Cannot even get other computers on my LAN to show the MCDU.

i'm trying to understand how the connectivity works so I can troubleshoot. The IP range on my network is 192.168.1.* but I keep seeing different ranges and subnets being displayed from the application. At the moment its saying to connect to 192.168.62.33:4040 and yesterday it gave a 192.168.33.* address.

My question is what determines the address that is being supplied by the Program?

• Deputy Sheriffs

It enumerates all your network interfaces and returns the IP address of the first one.

If you have for example Oracle VirtualBox installed, it also installs a network interface into your system with an IP address. 

You might want to check for things like that on your system.

Tom

Got it in one...I had Hyper V adapter running!

Now just back to a black screen with no keyboard showing on the remote PC...looks like I need to go back through the threads :(

Thanks for you help

• Deputy Sheriffs

Make sure to run AirbusXConnectExtended/A3XXConnectPro application as administrator. That should fix that problem.

Archived