Commands throttle for saitek from Fsuipc

magna91

Good morning,
Yesterday I was given the saitek throttle block. I tried to set the two levers for the throttles for the engine 1 and 2 through Fsuipc (both for A320 and for A330), but if I set the direct command through calibration of Fsuipc, the engine levers only work as Reverse and do not give engine power. How can I do to be able to assign the engine power control to the two levers?

Thanks

Hello Mathijs, yes I have read. But I think I a problem of Fsuipc. If I set the MAX and min from the axis calibration, the throttle work only in the reverse mode. If I don't set axis in the the axis calibration, the throttle work pretty good but with the two axis not synchronised at the 100%.

For don't open another topic, I write anothe problem (I think) with Fsuipc6:

After have installed Fsuipc 6, now the copilot when ask Flap 1 or any flaps, set always Flap Full. If I reinstall Fsuipc5, this problem don't exist. It's possible check?

On 4/24/2020 at 12:59 AM, magna91 said:

Hello Mathijs, yes I have read. But I think I a problem of Fsuipc. If I set the MAX and min from the axis calibration, the throttle work only in the reverse mode. If I don't set axis in the the axis calibration, the throttle work pretty good but with the two axis not synchronised at the 100%.

For don't open another topic, I write anothe problem (I think) with Fsuipc6:

After have installed Fsuipc 6, now the copilot when ask Flap 1 or any flaps, set always Flap Full. If I reinstall Fsuipc5, this problem don't exist. It's possible check?

I think that is due to a setting in FSUIPC (must use "Send to FS as Normal Axis").  Check the Throttle Setup Manual in our documentation.  I have to say though, I don't recommend using FSUIPC for setting up controls.  The only reason on the earth to do this is if you have very noisy pots.

Best wishes!

Archived