Invisible Terminal buildings in Toulouse

megaairport123

Hello, Ive got a small quetsion, i recently bought the box version of aerosoft toulouse and after installation via admin i noticed that the 2 main terminal buildings werent there so only the shaddows on the ground and the jetways. i found 2 similar experiences in the forum but they were closed and the solution was that an aerosoft team member had to look at some files and as the topic is closed now im opening this one as its 8 years ago  and the aerosoft launcher server isnt online anymore i need another solution. Greetings https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/55309-toulouse-x-buildings-not-showing/  

Please login to display this image.

long ago I bought my last boxed one 😉

I think you have to register your box and then a Updates section will be accessible in the "support & Updates" register in the top menu here

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived