Zurich 1.1.0.2

airway

Hi, since I updated to version 1.1.0.2 GSX does not recognize zurich scenery anymore. GSX is ppointing to the stock airport in the ...\scenery\601\scenery... and not anymore to the Aerosoft Scenery. I have tried it with all AFCAD but without success. Before the update, GSX worked fine and without failures. Any idea how to solve this?

Kind regards Roland

Did you try to run "restart couatl and rebuild airport cache" inside the sim when sitting on LSZH? Or did you modify anything with the version 1.1.0.1 resulting in both an .xml and .bgl file related to LSZH inside the FSDreamTeam folder and an .ini file in the \appdata\roaming\virtuali folder? If the latter, you might have to make those new with the new 1.1.0.2 version, as GSX won't recognize those files anymore if for example the name of the AFCAD has changed.

Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately they did not solve the problem. GSX is still pointing to the stock airport instead of to the aerosoft scenery. Could it be that the update of P3Dv4 to HF3 (client and content) could cause this?

AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX

Opening the file with a text editor indicates the afcad in use, it should match the option you chose in the LSZH configurator.

Thank you. I do not have a lszh.ini file in the AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX folder. I uninstalled Zurich Version 1.1.0.2 and installed Version 1.1.0.0 and all worked well again. Then I updated the scenery with the Aerosoft AutoUpdater to Version 1.1.0.2 and GSX is again pointing to the stock airport. Having said that, there must be someting in the update (as I understood, the AFCAD is also changed with the update to Version 1.1.0.2) which makes that GSX does not work as it should. When I load the scenery at Gate A53 then I receive the GSX screen which allows me only to choose runways and gates but not the usual ground handling stuff. @the developer at Aerosoft: Could you look into this as it works with the old version but not with the new one. In the meantime I will reinstall Version 1.0.0.0 again. And to all the users who assisted me so far, a big thank you.

Cheers Roland

Please login to display this image.

Rebuild the COUATL Airport cache at least twice from the menu after the scenery update as it is not been detected.

If it was really working correctly previously which I doubt then a .ini file would exist.

If it is not detected then post on the FSDT forum as it really is not an Aerosoft issue.

Never doubt customer statements! Attached screenshots with Aerosoft Zurich Version 1.1.0.0 active.

Please close this topic 

Restored default 1102 OP-STD afcad here, disabled my custom .ini ( a GSX.ini file is only created if you do not make any changes ).

GSX functions as normal:

Are you sure you have an active afcad having applied the 1102 update.

Archived