Is there a CPDLC?

pilotmad

I've been flying the a320 recently and noticed it had the CPDLC system and i noticed that the aeeo has it too but i can't seem to work it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, pilotmad said:

I've been flying the a320 recently and noticed it had the CPDLC system and i noticed that the aeeo has it too but i can't seem to work it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forums!

We had looked at this but our time frame for additional development has pretty much ended for the Airbus under P3Dv4/v5 (in so far as adding new systems).  We're hoping to have this as a function in MSFS. 

As a work around you can use the Hoppie network application for CPDLC but that is a standalone 2D application outside of our Airbus.

Best wishes!

35 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Welcome to the forums!

We had looked at this but our time frame for additional development has pretty much ended for the Airbus under P3Dv4/v5 (in so far as adding new systems).  We're hoping to have this as a function in MSFS. 

As a work around you can use the Hoppie network application for CPDLC but that is a standalone 2D application outside of our Airbus.

Best wishes!

ok great thanks 

Archived