4.5 Hotfix #3 for A319-A-330

Hey guys,

What is the status of the update for the latest hotfix #3 for those of us that are waiting a while for V5.  The A318-19 is 99% working with the latest hotfix, the A330 is 80% working with nightlights the issue for me.  The INTG lighting is working but the floods are not.  On the outside of the aircraft, the landing light splash on the fuselage and the cabin lights work. No reflections on the ground from the  strobes, navs, landing/taxi lights and no tail light splash.  Have you had any other reported issues or am I the only one?

Thanks,

Julian

The changes that occurred with P3Dv4.5 Hot Fix 3 should not have affected our aircraft operations.  I've flown the A321 Professional and A330 Professional on very short daytime test flights (testing specific issues, so not looking at everything) but I think I'd have noticed any major issues.

That's as definitive as I can get right now, maybe one of the other guys knows better.

If you have not flown at night then you wouldn't see the issues that I an describing. As I stated, only night lighting problems.  There is a new update for both the A330 and A318-19 and will report back. Thanks for the quick update!

2 minutes ago, Julian Fenton said:

If you have not flown at night then you wouldn't see the issues that I an describing. As I stated, only night lighting problems.

Which is why I was careful to say that I'd only flown it during the day (I understood what you said in your first post).

There is another very important issue that needs to be resolved and I'll try to get some traction on that, confirm the issues you raised (as most of the team are working on V5 already) and and I'll get them added to see if we can get them resolved.  One thing which might hinder this is that we always promise that the Airbus Professional will be compatible with the lastest revision of P3D while the aircraft is still formally in development, but I will try my friend.

Best wishes.

The latest update has fixed the night lighting issues in the A330!  Thank you for the quick updates for the hotfix!!  I think i'll wait on V5 for a while until they work more of the kinks out, and thanks Dave for your input. Cheers!

Archived