NavDataPro X-Plane 11 Install

brianprice49

Hi, yesterday I purchased and downloaded the Windows NavDataPro package with charts and navdata.  I installed it using the NavDataPro app and the provided instructions, as far as I can tell.  I want to use the charts and navdata for my Aerobask Eclipse 550NG, which requires the GNS430 data.  I created a Custom Data>GNS430 folder and copied what I thought were the appropriate files from the Custom Data folder into there.  Something must be amiss as the aircraft cannot find either the charts or the navdata.  

I'm attaching screen shots of both of the Custom Data and Custom Data>GNS430 folders for you to review and let me know what I've done wrong.  Also for charts I don't see any charts - just the Aerosoft NDP Charts application shortcut in the Custom Data>Charts folder.  Is there a way to download the actual charts to that my aircraft can find them?

I know it must be annoying to have to answer these questions over and over, but I've worked on this for over a day deleting, downloading, installing etc to no avail.  I have looked through previous old threads on this but they didn't provide any more information than what I have already.  

Thanks in advance, 

Brian

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Helo Brian,

pleas configure exactly your NavDataPro for X-Plane 11 as decribed here.

This is good for most aircrafts.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/126378-navdatapro-x-plane-11/

But the 550NG from Aerobask we don't have in the Aerosoft shop for XP11.

So I cannot say anything for the NavData configuration for this Aircraft.

Is there no documentation?

Greets heinz

They say to put it in GNS430 folder.  I've attached several docs that refer to this.  I also retried your install using the previous post - which I thought I had done previously btw.  But the documentation on the post and in the aircraft have conflicting and/or outdated info.  For instance, the NavDataPro app does not have any aircraft installs listed.  Thanks for your help Heinz.  BTW if Trump wins the next election can we move to Germany - Please??

Get Navigraph Data (1).pdf Aerobask Eclipse 550NG Manual EN.pdf Install_Recommended_Settings.pdf Get Navigraph Data.pdf

Also I had a question above regarding the charts which the aircraft also cannot find.  

They say to put it in a GNS430 folder within Custom Data which I did.  But is the GNS430 data in a different format than the regular X-Plane default navdata?  If so, I don't have that.  It looks like you used to have an option for airplane specific data, which included GNS430.  So wondering how you accommodate that now.  

Ok so I got my aircraft's GNS430 loaded with navdata from the software company. They provide a free download as part of the package. The format is completely different that what I downloaded from your site.  Their navdata is a whole bunch of .txt files, yours is 3 .dat files. Their data is also old - 2017.  So I would prefer to use your updated info, especially since I paid for it...Do you have that format.  

Please advise.  

• Administrator

With our NavDataPro in the GNS430 Folder (see the description above im my post) , there are also a bundle of .txt Nav files.

Do you have done NavDataPro configurateion as mentioned?

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/126378-navdatapro-x-plane-11/

Then you must have a Custom Data/GNS430/NavData/ folder with 5 .txt navdata files and two folders (one backup and one "PROC" folder).

Greets Heinz

• Administrator
Hello Brian,

yes, but with your picture in my PM I see, that you have set the data filter to XPlane.
And in my picture from the forum you see that I have set the data filter to "All".
That is the reason I think.

So please configure the NavDatapro exactly as iI have posted with the Forum.
Then it must work :)

Greets Heinz

Archived