Pressurization bug also present in A330

Viperlead

The many times informed pressurization behavior is also present in the A330

Second flight this has happened. V1.0.0.10

Everything is adjusted accordingly to a normal operation at all flight phases.

Any hints?

Thank you

Alfredo

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft
6 hours ago, Viperlead said:

Everything is adjusted accordingly to a normal operation at all flight phases.

But then it should happen to every user in all flights. And that is not the case so there has to be something that triggers it.

I had this happen two or three times in my last 60 flights.

It's being caused by an issue with the cruise altitude resetting to a lower level when pushing the ALT knob shortly before the T/D.

There seems to be a condition, which I don't yet know which one it is, where it does not initiate DES phase, but rather resets the cruise level to a lower level.
This drives the pressurization system haywire. I did not manage to work our a workaround yet.

I do have this on all busses and versions since a long time, but it does not happen very often... It is not related to cruise or any ALT setting, for me it starts right after rotation: I explicitly look at 'pressure' after start and there 'Cab Alt' is gone to -150 (regardless what it was before) and 'V/S' is not moving. From that on there is no change any more and dP increases into the yellow part (depending on final CRZ ALT). Once I thought it might be related to the sequence of closing the doors and pushback (GSX) or missing some actions with fs2crew while preparing the pushback, but I found no consistent answer.

It's there on less than 1 out of 10 flights, not related to the actual scenery or airport elevation or else, and I can not reproduce it, but I could start logging (which one ?) and could give you the logs when it happens again.

Best regards,

Tom

8 hours ago, MajorTom said:

I do have this on all busses and versions since a long time, but it does not happen very often... It is not related to cruise or any ALT setting, for me it starts right after rotation: I explicitly look at 'pressure' after start and there 'Cab Alt' is gone to -150 (regardless what it was before) and 'V/S' is not moving. From that on there is no change any more and dP increases into the yellow part (depending on final CRZ ALT). Once I thought it might be related to the sequence of closing the doors and pushback (GSX) or missing some actions with fs2crew while preparing the pushback, but I found no consistent answer.

It's there on less than 1 out of 10 flights, not related to the actual scenery or airport elevation or else, and I can not reproduce it, but I could start logging (which one ?) and could give you the logs when it happens again.

Best regards,

Tom

I couldn't explain it better my friend. Thank you for your input. Since abnormal ops are not modeled, the only way to see this is to actually pay attention to the Cruise SD  or the PRESS SD. which I would bet, many, don't do it. And find in there that the Delta P is way off limits in amber. Im sure many users are experiencing it and not noticing it right away.

Okay, what you describe there is actually something which never happened to me, despite flying the A330 for hundrets of hours.

15 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Okay, what you describe there is actually something which never happened to me, despite flying the A330 for hundrets of hours.

It has happened to my in every single Airbus model. Once it starts happening, it goes like every two or three flights until a new version is released. Gets installed, problem goes away for a few days and then bam!, it comes back.

• Aerosoft

But Viperlead, that means the binary files on your system somehow degrade in a few days and that seems hardly likely. There must be something else that changes to trigger the issue, it simply can't be that they are  a few days old.

Archived