Buses and P3D updates P3D

IBE1133

HI,

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did a search, but no success.

I have recently updated Prepar3D from v4.5 HF2 to HF3, uninstalling and installing Prepar3d Client.

Since I did that, I have lost all my buses at the Select Vehicle screen. Maybe you can consider it is normal, as it is a new install, but it happens that other aircraft (no need to say names) are still appearing in the list. It happened when I updated HF1 to HF2, as well, but then I thought there was a Prepar3d installation issue, and I reinstalled the buses from scratch.

What can I do to recover my buses without the need to reinstall them? Is there any xml or similar file I can fix?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Luis 😉

I shall try. Maybe you or someone from support can answer if it is an expected issue or, maybe, the reason why it happens, when other packages remain untouched.

Thank you all.

😉

• Deputy Sheriffs

Seems to be a local issue. I did not see such a behaviour before. To which folder did you install the Airbus?

Defaults for P3D v4.5:

C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional

C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Aerosoft A330 Professional

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do not use such folders. I suggest to create a folder like c:\P3D Addons and point the installer to this folder.

So if you want to reinstall your product uninstall it, delete any remaining folder and reinstall again.

Thank you for your fast support, I shall try that way.

Anyway, I rather shall wait to a compatible v5 version, and then, install them at Documents, same way as the new v5 sceneries.

Regards 😉

Archived