"A320 Series" Bad FPS When Flying FL350!

EmpireKicking

Good evening people,

I don't know if anyone has the answer to all the fixes in the world but any ideas will be great regards what my sims and A320 series does. Might not even be the Airbus but it seems to be. Can happen to carenado then again they are always heavy. 

Loadind in, parked at gate (With A320) can be defuilt to paid detailed airports That's large or small, everything looks normal with good FPS.  Once up in the air and climbing to FL30 then my sims starts to get bad FPS and the scenery at times can take time to load in.  It can be like 9 to 18 FPS, but if lucky yo get up to 18 FPS. So why is my Sim getting bad FPS flying sky high and yet on the ground or even around 5000 fett I get better higher FPS. On the ground I get 50 to 80FPS

It wasn't awalsy like this! before I get poor FPS on the ghround and when FL350 I get 50 to 80FPS. Now I don't LOL

i7 3930K
GTX 1660TI
16GB

Hardware is not the error here, I always had this working and going perfect before. Also when I do like Cessna flights the scenery is loaded up perfect, not always at times when near heavy locations. I don't know about some users but when I fly to and from locations and it starts picking up snow on the ground it does effect the loading of the scenery times

• Deputy Sheriffs

Not sure, what you are trying to tell us. But at least it would be helpfull ton know which sim and which products exactly. ;)

@mopperle And I didn't mention what Sim lolz

FSX:SE Using the Aerosoft A320/21. My point is that the fact that when it comes to flying above FL200 to max of FL350 I get low FPS (Below 20FPS). However on the ground/gate and taking off and landing around 5000 to 10,000 feet I get GoodFPS that can be over 30FPS. Wasn't always like that for my sim.

Point saying some weeks ago, flying A320 around FL350 I get good stable FPS around 30 FPS to 60 FPS, Yet now I don't. 

List of Addons....

Please login to display this image.

Last Orbx I had installed was OpenLC Africa (was a new realse anyway) So it might be Orbx? yet flying low in Cessna I get good FPS.  

FSX tends to use around 49 to 52% of my CPU at the moment. Will mention that about a month ago I was even running active Sky with heavy clouds and with 25% to 30% FPS with A321. So since somw weeks ago something is making it bad FPS.

• Deputy Sheriffs
24 minutes ago, EmpireKicking said:

So since somw weeks ago something is making it bad FPS.

Maybe it is Orbx. Did you move all Orbx stuff below your last 3rd party addon?

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

Maybe it is Orbx. Did you move all Orbx stuff below your last 3rd party addon?

Orbx did moved Airports around when OpenLC Africa. Before I had some airports on top but now it's in the middle, or should say addon scenery in the middle. 

If posting isn't slow as I have a new SSD coming and addons are updated then V5 here I come LOL   But weeks away yet

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have to set the insertion point of ORBX in their tool between default and 3rd party scenery.

Also check your cloud draw distance. Maybe a reduced one will bring back some FPS.

I looked into it and I don't know if this is set right??? 

Addon Scenery is the last airport in our Scenery Library and therefore the entries must be placed below this airport.

OpenCL is the land class scenery included in the FTX Global package and this should be placed below everything else.

Archived