F-16C Clean Model

Guest Tiempie010

Guest Tiempie010

Hi everyone, 

This is my first time on this forum and i've got a question for the Aerosoft F-16C, I want to repaint the USAF Demo Vipers and Solo Turk but all of the main C models are load out with Bombs, Fuel tanks etc. Is it also possible to have a demo viper without any loadout? Just like the F-16AM Display version. Thanks in advance

On 4/19/2020 at 4:04 AM, Guest Tiempie010 said:

Hi everyone, 

This is my first time on this forum and i've got a question for the Aerosoft F-16C, I want to repaint the USAF Demo Vipers and Solo Turk but all of the main C models are load out with Bombs, Fuel tanks etc. Is it also possible to have a demo viper without any loadout? Just like the F-16AM Display version. Thanks in advance

Hi, Im a huge fan of the Aerosoft viper, just got back on it after many years away from fsx. I also installed everything on Steam and the f-16 works like it should. I can try to help you, so which version do you wish to fly, TuAF F-16? 

9 hours ago, Spartan_06 said:

Hi, Im a huge fan of the Aerosoft viper, just got back on it after many years away from fsx. I also installed everything on Steam and the f-16 works like it should. I can try to help you, so which version do you wish to fly, TuAF F-16? 

Hi, I want to fly and make liveries for the F-16C like a demo viper. No fuel tanks or bombs. Just like the solo turk.

Nice colours! But it still has the AM engine, I just want an F-16C clean, but there is none.

In addition, maybe you can help me every time I repaint an f-16 then the resolution under the cockpit becomes very low where all emergency texts are. With what size and file type can I best export the front of the device after making my repaint? So that the resolution is much higher

Please login to display this image.

At the front under the cockpit the resolution of the emergency signs are very low and blur

No....... Tis isn't a in game issue. This is the resolution of the screenshot. The blurry effect over the markings is a other issue in the repaint programs or so. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Check your mipmaps.

Often the presence of MipMaps blurs the picture.

So get rid of them and see how it looks without them

Archived