Order not processed

mcstagg

Good evening,

I appologise for being impatient (I'm mostly just excited to try the airbus out) but I wrote a ticket about an hour ago regarding a purchase I just made on your store for the Airbus Professional Bundle and I have no idea if the ticket was recieved or not. My order is still listed as not processed yet and my paypal payment is listed as "pending". Not sure what to do as I can't tell if the payment failed or if it's something on your end. I can't even cancel the order to try another payment option and I'm concerned about being billed 80 euros twice. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As it is weekend, nobody form Aerosoft will answer your question. Sometimes the process at Paypal takes longer then usual. It often depends on the payment you have choosen for your Paypal account.

E.g. debit cards need sometimes aditional one or two days then a credit card. And Aerosoft can only proceed with an order when they got the money from Paypal.

9 minutes ago, mcstagg said:

my paypal payment is listed as "pending".

Is this what you see in your Paypal account? Then you know where the problem lies.

I guess that’s what has happened then, I’ve tried going through the the PayPal support stuff and they just say contact the retailer. I won’t be using PayPal again for orders from here that’s for sure. 

Very frustrating as I was really hoping to get started with the bus tonight...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived