VirtualFly TQ6+ issue

yurirodin

A330 pro and A319 pro go into reverse properly with the VirtualFly TQ6+ throttle control but increasing thrust they do not move. VirtualFly does not recommend setting up their control through the P3D settings (doesn't work) and using their control app does not work. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

I did try that. I know that you don’t support FSUIPC but it’s the only way that I can get full functionality with other aircraft and this particular control. If I set it up through P3D settings and disable FSUIPC the TQ6+ works fine to control the thrust but the reverse detent on the control can’t be made to activate reverse on the Aerosoft and I have to use a keyboard button for that. For full functionality of their control VirtualFly recommends either their app or FSUIPC to set it up and not the P3D settings. I’m trying to avoid disabling FSUIPC to fly the Aerosoft Airbus. Any way around this?

I’m sorry, maybe I wasn’t clear. In my original post my problem was that my control does not work to control forward thrust on Aerosoft A330 WITH FSUIPC, only the reverse thrust function of my control (TQ6) works. This is only the case with Aerosoft Airbuses. If I disable FSUIPC in Add-ons in P3D then my control works fine but does not activate reverse thrust. I’m just trying to determine if this is proper behavior with your airplanes since you don’t advice using FSUIPC. Thanks.

Archived