Shop Prices inaccurate/misrepresented

Hi all,

I thought I seen these issues crop up earlier this week. I am now sure the store page (https://www.aerosoft.com/en/sale/) has a pricing error across all sale reduced products.

example: FS2Crew: PMDG 747 QOTS II Captain's Set €46.16 * €65.94 * (30% Saved)

but main page lists item as: FS2Crew: PMDG 747 QOTS II Captain's Set €38.47 €54.95 * (30% saved)

Please login to display this image.

Prag Airport is listed as two different prices on main page

• 4 weeks later...

France VFR product sale???  Where are the discounts mentioned?  Is it just me but I seem to often see discrepencies on the site!

Herman 😏

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 hours ago, Hauer said:

France VFR product sale???  Where are the discounts mentioned?  Is it just me but I seem to often see discrepencies on the site!

Herman 😏

Can you be abit more precise where you see a problem?

AFAIK the France VFR sale was valid till 11.5.2020

Otto, nice of you to respond.  I note that when looking at the sale section it has now been removed. Not the case, this morning so please... let's stop playing games.

Perhaps I should make screen captures in future.

Nothing personal, just an observation!

Herman

PS. At this stage I have more confidence in buying Aerosoft products via third parties.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Hauer said:

let's stop playing games

I'm not playing any kind of game, just trying to help and maybe solve a problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived